Direct sunlight of summer noon is harmful for the human body as it contains UV rays that can damage the skin causing heat stoke due to extreme heat. So children and even the adults need to be under the shades during times of such intense heat. Therefore, it is essential solution to install outdoor shade in the garden or lawn of the houses, under which the kids can play and older family members can relax despite the heat.
Beneficial Values of Installing Outdoor Shades in Any House
- Protects the human body – The harmful UV rays of sunlight can cause serious skin diseases, even skin cancer. But these outdoor shades block the direct sunlight of the noon and thus, provide adequate protection from these UV rays.
- Blocks all weather hazards – Though the shades are primarily built for saving from sunlight, these structures also provide cover from rainfall or snow and even dust storm. Moreover, the shades are made of such materials that can repel most of the water and protect the people under these structures from getting wet.
- Provides cover for outdoor parties – As these shades protect from all harshness of the weather, a gathering of guests can be safely entertained under these barriers while enjoying the festive party mood. These shades also serve for arranging picnics in the outdoor atmosphere, where children can play in a safe ambiance. The guests can be made more comfortable by placing pedestal fans and making the place cooler in summer.
- Easy maintenance of the shades – Nowadays, these outdoor shades are made of synthetic fabrics or fibres, which can be simply washed with water. As the shades are not made of metal or wood, there is very less chance of being destructed or rusted on constant exposure to rough weather conditions.
- Keeps main building cooler – As most of the outdoor shades are built adjoining the main house, the shadows of these shades help in keeping that part of the building cooler during the hot daytime, resulting in better comfort for the residents of the house.
- Protects outdoor machineries – In many manufacturing units and car garages, these shades are built to protect the metallic machinery items from rain and snow, so that the iron parts of these objects are not damaged due to exposure to moisture and rust. The arrangements of protecting machinery under an outdoor shade lower the premium cost of the insurance done for all these cars or other machineries.
- Protection for visitors – In many hospitals or similar public places, these outdoor shades are installed outside the main building, where excess numbers of visitors can wait for their turn to get inside. These shades ensure that the visitors do not fall sick by waiting under the scorching sunlight as there is better ventilation under these shades. During the summers, people find it more comfortable under these shades than sitting inside their cars.
- Make recreation enjoyable – This type of shades are built in all swimming pools and parks, where people of all age groups come to relax in the afternoons or evenings. The shades protect them from all kinds of adverse weather conditions, while resting there for recreational purpose and enjoying the beauty of the nature.
These outdoor shades are seen everywhere now as they help protect people from the brunt of nature’s fury even while they are resting outdoors. These all benefits associated with the use of shades in the outdoors of any residential building.
I am Amilia ,a mom who loves a simple lifestyle.I have many hobbies including gardening,home decorating and traveling.This is my place to share all about my life adventures.